BCSSA 2021 Spring Conference early bird registration is now open!
Early bird registration is now open for the BCSSA 2021 Spring Conference, April 16-18, 2021.
Recover. Plan. Succeed.
With the adoption of an online virtual delivery, BCSSA is able to expand its educational offerings to include workshops for club managers, officials, volunteers, and Board of Directors.
2021 Conference Registration fees for BCSSA members:
Early Bird (February 3 – March 18) $25
Regular (March 19 – April 2) $35
Late (April 3 – 18) $40
2021 Conference Registration fees for non-BCSSA members:
Early Bird (February 3 – March 18) $30
Regular (March 19 – April 2) $40
Late (April 3 – 18) $45
Some of the Conference highlights include workshops on these topics:
- Developing Self-Compassion in Sport (presented by Nathan Reis, PhD student at the University of Saskatchewan)
- Using the LTAD for Planning & Periodization (presented by Adam Deckler, kinesiologist with the New Jersey Devils)
- “All Youth Matter: Inclusion and Diversity NCCP Training” (presented by Elisabeth Walker-Young, C.M., Paralympian gold-medal swimmer)
- Strategic Planning 101 (presented by Francis Cheung, past-VP of BCSSA)
- How to run a Swim Meet in 2021 (presented by Sean Cauley and the BCSSA 2021 Competition Task Force)
- Coaching tips and Secrets (with sub-sessions on breaststroke, relays, butterfly, water polo, and diving)
Among Many More
Also included during the conference are a variety of physical activity and social opportunities:
- * Zumba work out ** (Friday @ 3:30 PM)
- * “Wine & Cheese” networking* (Friday @ 6:30 PM)
- Swimming Specific Yoga* (Saturday @ 8 AM)
- * Virtual Aquafit* (Saturday @ 12 Noon)
- * BCSSA Trivia Game* (Saturday @ 6 PM)
- * Regional Roundup* – Guided discussion groups (Saturday @ 7 PM)
- * BCSSA Board Q & A* (Sunday @ 12 Noon)
Visit https://whova.com/web/coach_202101/Agenda for a complete conference agenda