Covid-19 Update regarding Coaches Conference
Due to concerns about the global spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) the BCSSA Board has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 BCSSA Coaches Conference. All those who have already registered will be issued full refunds as soon as possible.
Board President Danny Schilds commented today, “First and foremost is the safety of the community, the athletes and their families. We continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and will be looking at alternative means of supporting coach education and development in BC.”
We will continue to monitor the Provincial Health Authorities for guidance on activities and events, and will provide updates here.
Please continue to check the BCSSA website at www.bcsummerswimming.com for news and communications on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions regarding this, please contact Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the coronaviruses (COVID19), please visit the WHO website at https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses